Monday, June 11, 2012

Sah ein knab ein roslein.....again....Sah ein knab ein roslein....again.. The Germans are loving Röslein and we keep singing it for them. We have another Rotary presentation tonight where we will perform again. I think we should sign a contract. Today I was at a vocational visit at VR Bank in Neumünster.
My vocational host took me to lunch and then to see my host parents at their work place, Media Markt (equivalent of Best Buy in America). There are so many things I have never seen therefore I have taken over 1200 pictures. Schleswig-Holstein is so beautiful and the friends and family's here have greeted us every step of the way with open arms and tried to make us feel like we are at home. So many thanks already, so much fun, and a time we will never forget....to be continued.
 
Bowling in Flensburg


Rathaus in Hamburg


Kinka, Maren, Agus and Ashley having dinner before the District Conference

Röslein performance at District Conference

Lunch break from vocational day in Neumünster